Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta



Thank God Its Friday!!! This week seemed never ending and it was blah!!! I am so glad I get a fresh start. Anyway, this is my first time doing the Fridays Foto Finish Fiesta and if you would like to do it head over to Candid Carries blog to join!

This week, I decided to put this picture of Alexia up from 2006. She was 10 months old here and we were at the mall to see Santa Claus. She was so amazed at him; she didnt know what to think. Anyway, the whole time that we waited in the line (which seemed like forever), she was pumped and seemed like she had no fears but when it was her turn it was a whole different story. She immedieately starting frantcially screaming and cried the whole time. Finally I gave up but I still wanted a picture so I told the photographer to take it as soon as I throw her up on her lap so I acn have one to show her when she gets older.... and thats exactly waht happened. I am going to have to post the frantic pic another day! What is even funnier I took her last year as well and the same thing happened all over again just a different dress ; ) I hope this year goes by much smoother!!!

7 comments:

JWilson said...

Welcome to the fun!

She is always so cute with her adorable clothes, and those cute checks of hers! :))

Candid Carrie said...

My gosh, I have to follow Jessica where ever she goes! She meant to say cheeks, not checks. Why would you baby girl have cute checks? She can't even sign her own name yet!

Anyway, welcome! And I love a baby with kissable cheeks ;)

debi9kids said...

What a beautiful baby! Gorgeous cubby cheeks!
Sweet story to go along with an adorable photo!
Happy FFF!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Pretty pretty baby girl and I love her name!

This Mom said...

I love the hat and Jacket. I wish I had a set for my 10 month old.

SOOOOO Cute.

binks said...

She is so cute & I love the hat.

Lindsay said...

That was mason last year so we'll see how they do this year....Maybe they can scream together? Lexi always looks adorable! :)