- She knows her name (First // Middle // && Last )
- She spells her first name A*L*E*X*I*A
- She counts to twenty (but sometimes get 15 and 16 mixed up; no biggie)
- She sleeps in a big girl room
- She is potty trained (but when she is with Mady and Mason she seems to forget ; )
- She knows her A B C's
- She knows what state she lives in and spells it O-H-I-O
- She knows her birthday
Now, that is a long list! I am a proud mom if you can't tell. I know just about every parent says their kid is sooo cute and soo smart but mine really is ; ) So on with other things! Lindsay (my BFF) and I have been doing a Weight Watcher // Biggest Loser health plan for a month now. We are doing so good together and are finally seeing results. I have a ways to go but def. have a good start! I imagine I will be right where I want to be by the beginning of Summer 2009 . I cant wait! I love her to death. She has really helped me help myself ; ) I am so glad I met her and our kids get along great although they all have their days!
I am still working in the legal field and still have a desire to change it up sooner rather than later. I like what I do but I want to go to school soon!!! I know the longer I talk about it; the faster time goes so I need to get in there and get it done! I am aiming to start Fall Quarter 2009!
Well, I have things to do and errands to run so Im outta here for now but will be back much sooner than last time ; )
Live. Laugh. Love. Believe